Where on earth did my brain disappear for that last flip of a second?

Has it ever happened to you? You sit with your friends and you are acting pretty normal and all of a sudden you do something really really extremely stupid and you think -what on earth was I thinking? where were all those sensible brain cells which usually stop me from doing stupid and insane things like these?

Today I had one such flipsy flopsy moment. I acknowledged the fact that my brain shut down for a minute. I acted like a dumb jack gossiping like Blondie knowing that the person I'm gossiping about was in fact a wonderful person and was precisely 2 feet away from me. It was like as if my brain turned itself off while I was acting like a drunken monkey bitten by a scorpion. Once my brain turned itself on, I felt like I was punched in the stomach by a sumo fighter.


I started tracing back to the roots of why the human brain tricks you into doing things you hate and then feeling extremely awful about it. Here the 2 most commendable explanations I was able to come up with for this absurd behavior:

Explanation #1. Every heated devices once in a while gets stuck and needs rebooting. When your brain gets worked up too much it forces a self reboot. In the buffer time that it is rebooting, your brain temporarily stops working and you act dumb

Explanation #2. Your brain is like a machine that is capable of processing only let's say 'X' things at a time. When your brain is busy with 'X' things, the X+1'th thing that you just now asked your brain to process is in the wait mode. During this wait mode, you hands, legs and mouth(the most stupidest organs to prove your dumbness)  are waiting for immediate impulses for the X+1th item and start pressuring the the brain to react quickly. The brain, being the smartest thing on planet earth hates being bugged by lowly creatures like the hands,legs and mouth. This brain to take revenge on these infidel organs incandescent bugging makes them react in such a way that they get a good wack on their smarty pant faces and never ever over load it with X+1 things and bother it. And hence you act dumb.

Hope you were able to relate to it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do if you are having a mid life crisis?

Cinderella and the 4 Knights KDrama Review

Talk about things that matter