Cinderella and the 4 Knights KDrama Review

Binge watched another Korean drama after a long time. Here is my review on it.


This is just like the name says. One Girl, 4 boys and the girl ends up living like a Cinderella at a Sky house where 3 of these 4 knights stay.

Like any KDrama, almost all the boys fall for this Cinderella Girl, and there is always that one Boy who is super rude to girl but she falls for him anyways. That is what happened here too.

The cast did a wonderful job with their roles and played their part like total Pro's. This is my first time watching a KDrama with Park So-dam in it. I'd have to admit, I loved her acting on screen. Jung Il-woo also did a good job with this role. This was my third KDrama with his as a lead and franky, I think he did an even more better job in 'High-End Crush'.

I watched Ahn Jae-hyun in both Blood and My Love from another Star. This was probably the best he performed. Though the story line was way to predictable, Ahn Jae Hyuns character in this Drama and his acting skills made it seem interesting.

 Lee Jung-shin who happens to be One of the 4 knights plays a happy go lucky boy next door role and it was so obvious, the role he plays on screen was no less different than his real life. He plays a famous singer/artist in this Drama who falls in love with 'Cinderella' but doesn't get the girl. I like the cute chemistry he shared with the 'School Uniform Girl' in the Drama. Cinderella's best friend/ Lee Jung's Fan Played by Jo Hye-jung was fun to watch. I really loved the way she spoke and her attitude.

And the last of the 4th Knight-Choi Min plays the personal secretary of the rich grandfather. Through out the first 3 episodes i was wondering who the 4th knight was. It was only after taking a clear look at the poster I understood even personal secretary's can be knights in a KDrama. Either ways, this guy has a pretty serious Job in the Drama and I loved the way he rocked the Suits look. I don't know if i'd ever come across a Korean Guy who look horrible in Suits :D

Over all, the story line is way to predictable. This Drama missed the Traditional Piggy back rides but the love triangles were already there. The cast is good and the concept of a 'Cinderella Girl' , would have have been why this drama got a good rating. If you want to relive something like a Cinderella story, I'd recommend it to you- but you might, maybe get bored but end up watching it anyways because you don't have anything better do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do if you are having a mid life crisis?

Talk about things that matter