The week that went zooming by

Hello there Amigos. Time to sit on my writing couch and get my hands blogging.

Jan 27
Today was a wonderful day for the record. I did nothing magical or blah but it was really good for no apparent reason. My day started with 'Happy' By Pharell Williams and before i forget to mention, I  was standing in the bus all the way from my home to office- Thanks to my amazing office transport department that stopped responding to my mails. Frankly I stopped bothering about it anymore. The art of positivism taught me, standing in the moving bus that runs at the speed of Cycle and traverses 25 kilometers is good for losing half a gram of my precious weight!

And for the photo of the day.. Look what my mail brought in!! Yahoo! Hakuna Matata.! Bazinga!..and all those words to express insane serendipity!




I'm not trying to brag but I finally starting doing something I've always wanted to do- Sponsor a child's growth. If you want to do that as well, what are you waiting for? Choose a special child at www.compassion.com and share your happiness!

Jan 26
I went shoppingggg! My very first shopping trip of the year. I don't know why I have a strange fascination for Khadi cottons and wooden buttons. I might be living with a closet full of Khadi Dresses, Kurti's, Shirts and Pants if my mom would have let me buy them. I agree with her. They are difficult to maintain- Darn it!



Jan 23
I went to BBQ nation for lunch, Again. Twice in a month if you would have noticed.
This time it was a treat from a nice colleague at work who was leaving to the US on a work assignment. There was a create-it-your-way types Kulfi counter and this is what I ended up making.



Oh Yeah! I made that gooey thing you see in that picture and yeah I actually ate it. Between us, it tasted totally Eeeewwwww. Gross. {Note to Self: Dear Monica--Never ever ever ever never try creating your own kulfi at bbq nation.EPIC FAIL!}


Jan 19th
These lovelies welcome me to the office every morning.And also every time I pass by that way, when I leave for lunch, when I go for a walk and when I'm randomly doing nothing and gazing outside.  I really like the way these flowers are arranged and the way they are taken care of. I like the colors and the patterns and the beauty and the scenery and the niceness and the greenness and the amazingness and.. and........blah! Who am I kidding. I am a girl.I'm biologically programmed to love flowers. Give me fake roses and I'l write you a sonnet on them! But I really love them you know o_0




That's all folks! 

In the words of Non Hunger Games --- May the Odds sometimes be in others favor as well please!

Comments

  1. You are such an awesome writer.. Keep up and god bless !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to do if you are having a mid life crisis?

Cinderella and the 4 Knights KDrama Review

Talk about things that matter