A Photo A Day New Year Resolution

One of my new year resolutions of 2015 was to capture one photo each day for the rest of the year. I wanted these pictures to be like memoirs that might help me recollect how I'm passing the days of my life. Frankly, I think my life is like I'm floating like yellow plastic duck in huge ocean and I'm on big tides every now and then but because I'm made of plastic every time I' m drowning i come right back up and blah blah.. lets leave that to another blog post altogether. For now here are a few click's I've managed to get over the last 18 days.Fingers crossed, I'm planning to make it a weekly post and then probably upgrade to posting them daily.

Jan 1st:
A Salt Sand Painted Donald welcomes me into the New Year.


Jan 2nd:
I was waiting at a Bus Stop and it was stinking like a billion bags of trash. I took a picture of that smelly bus stop in an attempt to write to the Govt guys to fix it up. 




Jan 3rd:
I went to meet a good friend of mine who came home after getting married and moving to UK. She offered me a few chocolates. I really like this one:


Jan 4th:
A few family friends joined up for Lunch at BBQ Nation. 



Jan 5th:
Me and my Mom shopped for a lot of Gifts at this place called Begum Bazaar in Hyderabad. FYI the gifts were for an event that was due at our home on 9th



Jan 6th:
All the gifts were bagged




Jan 8th:
A Glass Painting was installed at our home



Jan 9th:
Still bagging a few presents to be delivered to the guests attending the event at our home.


Jan 10th: 
Ahh finally Saturday!! One of the many nice wall frames we received on the event.



Jan 17th:
Stage is all set for a grand welcoming to our new CEO at work, Dr Vishal Sikka. A completely down to earth guy who never forgets to introduce his lovely wife to his huge employee fan base every time he is travelling with her. Isn't that totally 'Awww'! :P 



That's all Folks! May the Odds Always be in your Favor!





Comments

  1. Really interesting resolution for the new year.. . and for sure, this picture a day way will help connecting every unique memory of yours to the beautiful tomorrow.. Keep up.. Cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to do if you are having a mid life crisis?

Cinderella and the 4 Knights KDrama Review

Talk about things that matter