Happy Womens Day

This women's day, I'm reminded of the many wonderful women who keep inspiring me in my day to day life. Working in a organization let by a female CEO is kind of a morale booster reminding me of the fact that women are in fact capable of doing the same things exactly as good as men.

Yes, I know we have a lot on our mind,  And Yes, the biggest priority on every woman's mind are first her kids,spouses, parents and then work And Yes, we are not necessarily the world's most awesome fast drivers.

But yes, I've seen female police officers on the metro single handedly ward of goons and thugs who make nuisance in the ladies coach, and yes, I have seen grown up women fulfil their responsibility of taking care of their parents much better than their sons- single  handedly managing the hospital trips, the grocery shopping, the cleaning, the medicines, the life changing decision to go ahead or skip the surgery for a sick family member,  and yes, I have seen the countless meals that I've been cooked for to suit the tastes of each family member and the countless times I've been taken care of when I was sick without even expecting a thanks.

For this reason, I say Women's Day is a matter of pride for every woman who doesn't stop and think 'Am I less than a man?'. I agree there is still a 65 percent of population who are still living under a rock and defining separate rules for men and women, but that 35 percent who have crossed their beyond and are doing things on the same lines as men are doing a heck of job and damn are they rocking at it big time!

And with that I wish all of you a Happy Women's Day , the 65 percent and the 35. Where ever you are, as long as you know you can do it, you most certainly can and the entire universe will fall in place to make it happen! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do if you are having a mid life crisis?

Cinderella and the 4 Knights KDrama Review

Talk about things that matter