Definitely,Maybe

No,I'm not talking about the super hit movie named Definitely, Maybe starred by Green Lantern Actor Guy. I'm talking about the real problem with us. The 20's something us.

We are so unsure about everything in life. Right from trying to figure out what to drink for a beverage-Should I have Coffee or Tea or Milk or Bournvita or Boost or Horlicks or Cold Coffee or green tea-- to What should I wear to work- Pink, Green, White, Blue or Red? Tshirt? Jeans? or Kurta. Heels, Flats,Flip Flops or Ballets?

These are the most life challenging questions that ponder the lives of a few lucky individuals who have nothing else to think about. The very fact that you are worrying about such petty things is infact a matter of Pride! Life aint giving you big things to think about like 'Oh my God, I dont know how to breath today. I don't have enough oxygen left on my oxygen bottle' or to think about things like 'My life long dream of swimming with the dolphins is finally crossed off the list a few seconds back and I'm floating in the middle of the Arabian sea not able to find my boat or any living human being within 50 miles radius and I think I see a killer shark nearby'.

You see the thing is uncertainity is a part of everyone's life. As long as we are faced with choices the constant quarel between definitely's and maybe's is always going to be pretty evident. At times like these what I love to do is stick my head out the window while travelling in the bus, Crank up the volume in my headphones and listen to 'Sky Full of Stars' By Coldplay. Not that listening to coldplay makes all my definetly's and maybe's go away. It is just that I need something to remind me that there is something out there much beautifuler, much bigger and much wonderfuler than me and my little thoughts! This is A Sky full of stars,Twinkling all the way to sheer beauty!I'd be a total fool  to sit in my circle of worries and waste time thinking about my definitely's and Maybe's. I'd rather pause for a minute and get back my rationale and realize stars are only brightest when there is complete darkness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do if you are having a mid life crisis?

Cinderella and the 4 Knights KDrama Review

Talk about things that matter