THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

Hi all! Hope you are as fit as a fiddle and as happy as a clam! 

Thanksgiving is almost around the corner and where I come from we don't have turkeys or traditions to celebrate thanksgiving. So, that kept me wondering what I should do to make thanksgiving really like thanks-giving...That kept me wondering and wondering till I took a pen and paper and started jotting down all the little things in life I am thankful for. These were just the random things that snuck into my mind that I thought were worth sharing with the whole wide world.

1. Life: For the 'health in your bones'.It is probably the biggest gift one can receive from the Lord above without being asked. 

2.Family: For when life gets rough and patchy,having people to run to who make everything okay.
3.Friends: For sharing the wonderful things life has to offer together.
4.Mobile Phones: For keeping everyone and everything connected.
5.Laptops: For keeping everyone busy.
6.Internet: For the times when you feel like the laptop isn't enough.

7.Facebook: For knowing who's up to what.
8. I Pod's: For listening to music on the go when carrying a laptop isn't the way to go.
9.Books: For making you look busy when you don't want to talk to strangers on the bus.
10.People who write books: For writing books and inspiring people to dream.
11.Air conditioning: For cooling you on a hot summer day.
12.Rain: For washing everything,everywhere and refreshing life.
13.Electricity: For all its wonders.
14.Kind Strangers: For brightening up your day.
15.Failures: For telling you how it should have not been done.
16.Successes:For patting you the back for doing it right.
17.Random holidays in a working week: For allowing you to sleep that extra two hours in the morning.
18.A Bed: For you to sleep comfortably each night as you voyage into your land of dreams.
19.A Home: For all the days when you are far far away somewhere and feel like tapping your heels together 3 times like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz just to say 'there is no place like home'.
20. Home Deliveries: For days you are lazy enough to go and get things yourself.

The list is a never ending one to be frank....These were just the first few things that came into my lousy head. Feel free to add the things you are thankful for to this huge list....Leave them in my comments and I'll append them to my list.

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone,giving thanks to the one person above who gave you all the things in life unasked....

Before I bid my goodbyes I have something to say... Just pause a second and take a look around the world that constantly passes you unnoticed. You might be surprised in how many ways people who are less fortunate then you constantly remind you to be thankful.If you can, do your part in making the lives of such people better. If you cannot afford monetary help,even the old unused blanket to the poor old man sleeping in the cold on the corner of the street every night would do in making the world a happy place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do if you are having a mid life crisis?

Cinderella and the 4 Knights KDrama Review

Talk about things that matter