Just another f-R-i-D-a-Y

Life is fast.....ever wondered how you sometimes just do nothing and realize....how much time of your life you wasted doing nothing??...yeah,well I'm kinda sorta going through that phase.....

I wake up...and watch the digital clock on the wall ticking away every single second to glory...its almost 9:30am...what could i possibly do waking up?? I might as well sleep for a little more longer...try to manifest every thing I ever wanted to happen in my life into momentary bliss in the form of a dream....but then.."reality" hits hard on my face...reminding me.... reality rarely becomes a dream n vice versa.....
all the thoughts in my head start becoming like stuff put in a food processor...hard to understand, easy to digest .....i finally decide..I'm better off woke up then asleep and land my self on the platform stage of life and start my day...the time

10:00 am...it took me 30 mins to decide if i wanted to wake up or no......
my day has officially started...am i happy bout it?? ans: yes, no, maybe...
 yes- because who knows what this day might bring...happy happy n more happy!!


and No- because once again...who knows what this day might bring

i was thinking wayy to much...' Just cut the drama'...i say to myself....

12 pm: bOrEd!!!!

oh!!yes... Facebook can help..i try logging in...with all things running in my head..memoirs of an unattended call,an un-eaten breakfast, a card box box full of unread knowledge lying across the room...out off all the things life had to offer..my only hope...'Facebook'

2 pm: back to the real world..with real people.....i have my lunch....n before i know it...I'm set for my second favorite past time...
5pm: too much of TV watching....I'm wondering..if only life was like it was in the movies...like...say my recent favorite move 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians-the lightning thief'....id be a demigod...or rather a demi goddess to be more specific..n then......fight with the evil witch Medusa and go to heaven in an elevator hid in the empire state building!!!(ROFL!!!)

7:30 pm: i gotta get out of the house!!!
that's it!..I'm not gonna let anything ruin my precious day.....vrrroommmm!!! off on a road without a destination....it feels just great....

8:30 pm-help!! I'm kinda lost.....
well i realize...going on the road without any destination... isn't really a good idea........all the lanes and by lanes..can really confuse your already confused brain n before you know it..you are a confused person..on a way too confused road..asking confusing people.who give you directions in the most confusing way possible..
thanks to a good friend of mine who told me..whenever i m lost..in lanes n by lanes....keeping left would lead you somewhere far from no where..I'm found again..back on the right track!!...

9:00pm- back home....i AM BORED!!!.....
man!! i gotta stop using that word so often...n when I'm bored...wt i do..like always!!

11:00pm-----back to where it all started!!!

AHH!! life is just great!! :)... couldn't get any worse....i know i could have done a lot today... i could have put my self to a better use to this planet and i would have done my bit n making the planet a better place... but HECK!! who cares!!! i ain't made it any worse either!!!!=D

HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! THIS IS SOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! =D =D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to do if you are having a mid life crisis?

Cinderella and the 4 Knights KDrama Review

Bring it on Ghost! - KDrama Review